Wednesday, September 5, 2018

I can't believe it's been 3 years since I last posted here... 
Wow, time really does fly!!
Not too much has happened that's exciting enough to post so I'll have to rely on some photos we've taken in that time period....I hope you enjoy them.

Spring is with us once again.




Some beautiful eucalypts at Lilydale Lake, Vic

Bunjil at Box Hill Hospital 

In Australian Aboriginal mythologyBunjil is a creator deityculture hero and ancestral being, often depicted as a wedge-tailed eagle (or eaglehawk). In the Kulin nation in central Victoria he was regarded as one of two moiety ancestors, the other being  Waa the crow. Bunjil has two wives and a son, Binbeal the rainbow. His brother is Balayang the bat. He is assisted by six wirmums or shamans who represent the clans of the Eaglehawk moiety: Djurt-djurt the nankeen kestrel, Thara the quail hawk, Yukope the parakeet, Dantum the parrot, Tadjeri the brushtail possum and Turnong the gliding possum










A beaded bracelet I made.


Very sadly our beautiful Meesha is now in heaven, I miss her so much. RIP









No comments:

Post a Comment